Serves 4 as a side dish or condiment for sandwiches
• ¼ green cabbage sliced thinly
• ½ red onion cut & sliced thinly
• 1 fennel bulb sliced thinly
• 1-2 jalapeño peppers seeded & thinly sliced into rings
• 1½ cups of cauliflower thinly sliced
• ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
• ½ cup of olive oil or canola
• 2 cloves of garlic minced
• 1 tsp of Dijon mustard
• Dash of kosher salt & pepper
• Mix dressing ingredients, best to use an immersion blender or food processor.
• Combine and mix the slaw ingredients with the dressing.
• Season to taste. Store in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply