My husband loves egg salad and always has a bowl of hard boiled eggs in the fridge. So this recipe is his favorite.
• 8-10 hard boiled eggs
• ¾ cup of Hellmann’s mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
• 1-½ tsp of Worcestershire sauce
• 1/3 cup of mini pickles (cornichons), chopped fine
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Chop eggs and put into a large bowl.
• Mix the rest of the ingredients together, then mix in with the eggs.
• This is great on a sandwich, with crackers, or just scooped onto a mixed green salad.